List as Question per ZhangJie
- 7467A client reports having blurred vision after 4 days of taking haloperidol 1 mg twice a day and benztropine 2 mg twice a day. The nurse contacts the healthcare provider (HCP) to explain the situation, background, and assessment and make a recommendation. Which information reported to the HCP is the assessment of the situation?
- 7468What should be charted by the nurse when the client has an involuntary commitment or formal admission status?
- 7469When assessing an aggressive client, which behavior warrants the nurse’s prompt reporting and use of safety precautions?
- 7470A nurse is planning care for an elderly client with cognitive impairment who is still living at home. Which action should the nurse identify as a priority for safety in planning care for this client?
- 7471The nurse manager of a psychiatric unit notices that one of the nurses commonly avoids a 75-year-old client’s company. Which factor should the nurse manager identify as being the most likely cause of this nurse’s discomfort with older clients?