List as Question per ZhangJie
- 4958After reading the vaccine information sheets, the parent of a 2-month-old infant is hesitant to consent to the recommended vaccinations. The nurse should first ask the parent:
- 4959Which is appropriate language development for an 8-month-old? The child should be:
- 4960The nurse should refer the parents of an 8-month-old child to a healthcare provider (HCP) if the child is unable to:
- 4961The nurse is teaching the parents of an 8-month-old about what the child should eat. The nurse should include which information points in the teaching plan?
- 4962A 10-month-old looks for objects that have been removed from his view. The nurse should instruct the parents that:
- 4963Which structure should be closed by the time the child is 2 months old?
- 4964Which statement by a parent reflects the need for further teaching regarding car seat safety?
- 4965The parents of a 3-week-old healthy newborn ask the nurse why their child is intermittently cross-eyed. The nurse’s best response is:
- 4966A parent brings a 4-month-old to the clinic for a regular well visit and expresses concern that the infant is not developing appropriately. Which finding in the infant would indicate the need for further developmental screening?
- 4967The nurse assesses a 6-month-old for vaccination readiness. Which finding would most likely indicate the need to delay administering the diphtheria, tetanus, and acellular pertussis (DTaP) vaccine?