List as Question per ZhangJie
- 7964A client believes she is experiencing premenstrual syndrome (PMS). The nurse should next ask the client about what symptom?
- 7965Which should the nurse closely assess in a client who is reversing from general anesthesia and receiving clindamycin?
- 7966A client with delirium becomes very anxious and says, “I cannot stop what is happening to me. Make it stop, please!” What is the nurse’s most appropriate response?
- 7967A 16-year-old client is in the emergency department for treatment of minor injuries from a car accident. A crisis nurse is with the client because the client became hysterical and was saying, “It is my fault. My Mom is going to kill me. I do not even have a way home.” What should be the nurse’s initial intervention?
- 7968A nurse is planning care for a hospitalized child who is 10 years of age and is delegating care to a pediatric care assistant. When a nurse delegates a task to an unlicensed assistive personnel (UAP), which factor is most important?
- 7969The nurse is assessing a client with superficial thrombophlebitis in the greater saphenous vein of the left leg. The client has “aching” in the leg. Which finding indicates the nurse should contact the healthcare provider (HCP) to request a prescription to improve the client’s comfort?
- 7970A client who has been recently diagnosed with acquired immunodeficiency syndrome (AIDS) inquires about hospice services. The nurse explains that hospice care is appropriate: