List as Question per ZhangJie
- 7954When creating an educational program about safety, what information should the nurse include about sexual predators? Select all that apply.
- 7955A client with severe depression states, “My heart has stopped, and my blood is black ash.” The nurse interprets this statement to be evidence of which problem?
- 7956The mother of an older infant reports stopping the prescribed iron supplements after 2 weeks of treatment. Which response by the nurse is most appropriate?
- 7957The parents of a child with cystic fibrosis express concern about how the disease was transmitted to their child. The nurse should explain that:
- 7958A Jewish client requests an orthodox diet while hospitalized. The nurse should refer this request to the:
- 7959Which interventions should the nurse use to assist the client with grandiose delusions? Select all that apply.
- 7960A mother reports she cannot afford the antibiotic azithromycin, which was prescribed by the healthcare provider (HCP) for her toddler’s otitis media. What is the nurse’s best response?
- 7961Which response is most helpful for a client who is euphoric, intrusive, and interrupts other clients engaged in conversations to the point where they get up and leave or walk away?
- 7962The nurse is transferring a multigravid client who is at 25 weeks’ gestation with preeclampsia from the obstetrical intensive care unit to the antenatal unit. To safely manage this preeclamptic client, what should be included in the transfer report about this client? Select all that apply.
- 7963The nurse is assessing fetal presentation in a multiparous client. The figure below indicates which presentation?