List as Question per ZhangJie
- 7837The unit secretary who transcribes the healthcare provider’s (HCP’s) prescriptions asks the nurse to interpret an illegible prescription. The nurse should clarify the prescription with the:
- 7838A client with cholecystitis is taking propantheline bromide. The expected outcome of this drug is:
- 7839The nurse refers the parents of a child with cystic fibrosis to an organization that helps families with children who have this disease. Such organizations are especially beneficial for parents by helping them:
- 7840A client tells the nurse that “the hospital food is horrible.” What should the nurse tell the client?
- 7841An elderly client had a thrombotic cerebrovascular accident and now has flaccid hemiplegia of the right side. When planning care for this client, the nurse understands that rehabilitation begins:
- 7842A client has been involuntarily committed to a hospital because he has been assessed as being dangerous to self or others. The client has lost which right?
- 7843Which statement by a client taking valproic acid for bipolar disorder indicates that further teaching about this medication is necessary?
- 7844The nurse is making rounds and observes a client who is unconscious (see figure). The unlicensed assistive personnel (UAP) has just turned the client from lying on her back. Before raising the side rail, the nurse should:
- 7845A client is having elective surgery under general anesthesia. Who is responsible for obtaining the informed consent?
- 7846The family of an elderly client with terminal cancer inquires about hospice services. The nurse explains that hospice care: