List as Question per ZhangJie
- 6403A client undergoing long-term peritoneal dialysis at home is currently experiencing a reduced outflow from the dialysis catheter. To determine if the catheter is obstructed, the nurse should inquire whether the client has:
- 6404Which should be included in the client’s plan of care during dialysis therapy?
- 6405The client performs self peritoneal dialysis. What should the nurse teach the client about preventing peritonitis? Select all that apply.
- 6406After completion of peritoneal dialysis, the nurse should assess the client for:
- 6407Aluminum hydroxide gel is prescribed for the client with chronic renal failure to take at home. What is the expected outcome of giving this drug?
- 6408The nurse teaches the client with chronic renal failure when to take aluminum hydroxide gel. Which statement indicates that the client understands the teaching?
- 6409Which teaching approach for the client with chronic renal failure who has difficulty concentrating due to high uremia levels would be most appropriate?
- 6410The nurse is instructing the client with chronic renal failure to maintain adequate nutritional intake. Which diet would be most appropriate?
- 6411The nurse is discussing concerns about sexual activity with a client with chronic renal failure. Which strategy would be most useful?
- 6412A client with chronic renal failure has asked to be evaluated for a home continuous ambulatory peritoneal dialysis (CAPD) program. The nurse should explain that the major advantage of this approach is that it: