List as Question per ZhangJie
- 6353Which would be the most appropriate measure for preventing the development of a paralytic ileus in a client who has undergone renal surgery?
- 6354The nurse is conducting a postoperative assessment of a client on the first day after renal surgery. The nurse should report which finding to the healthcare provider (HCP)?
- 6355A client with a history of renal calculi formation is being discharged after surgery to remove the calculus. What instruction should the nurse include in the client’s discharge teaching plan?
- 6356Because a client’s renal stone was found to be composed of uric acid, a low- purine, alkaline-ash diet was prescribed. Incorporation of which food items into the home diet would indicate that the client understands the necessary diet modifications?
- 6357Allopurinol, 200 mg/day, is prescribed for the client with renal calculi to take at home. The nurse should teach the client about which adverse effect of this medication?
- 6358A client has been prescribed allopurinol for renal calculi that are caused by high uric acid levels. Which symptoms indicate the client is experiencing adverse effects of this drug? Select all that apply.
- 6359The nurse is reviewing laboratory reports for a client who is taking allopurinol. Which finding indicates that the drug has had a therapeutic effect?
- 6360A client is to receive peritoneal dialysis. To prepare for the procedure, the nurse should:
- 6361A client has been admitted with acute renal failure. What should the nurse do?
Select all that apply.
- 6362Which initial manifestation of acute renal failure is the most common?