List as Question per ZhangJie
- 6323A client has undergone a cystectomy and an ileal conduit diversion. What should the nurse include in the discharge instructions? Select all that apply.
- 6324A nurse is caring for a client with an ileal conduit. When assessing the stoma, which outcomes are not desirable? Select all that apply.
- 6325A client is admitted to the recovery room after cystoscopy with biopsy. Before the nurse can discharge the client, the nurse should be sure the client:
- 6326The nurse should conduct a focused assessment for the client with suspected bladder cancer for which common sign of the disease?
- 6327Which symptom indicates that a client has developed a complication after a cystoscopy?
- 6328If the client develops lower abdominal pain after a cystoscopy, what should the nurse instruct the client to do?
- 6329A client who has been diagnosed with bladder cancer is scheduled for an ileal conduit. Preoperatively, the nurse reinforces the client’s understanding of the surgical procedure by explaining that an ileal conduit:
- 6330After surgery for an ileal conduit, the nurse should closely assess the client for the occurrence of which complication specifically related to this pelvic surgery?
- 6331The nurse is assessing the urine of a client who has had an ileal conduit and notes that there is a moderate amount of mucus in the urine. The nurse should:
- 6332When teaching the client to care for an ileal conduit, the nurse instructs the client to empty the appliance frequently. Which outcome indicates that the client is following instructions?