List as Question per ZhangJie
- 6034To reduce the risk of dumping syndrome, the nurse should teach the client to:
- 6035A client who is recovering from a subtotal gastrectomy experiences dumping syndrome. The client asks the nurse, “When will I be able to eat three meals a day again like I used to?” Which response by the nurse is most appropriate?
- 6036After surgery for gastric cancer, a client is scheduled to undergo radiation therapy. The nurse should include which information in the teaching plan?
- 6037One month following a subtotal gastrectomy for cancer, the nurse is evaluating the nursing care goal related to improved nutrition. What indicates that the client has attained the goal? The client has:
- 6038Which instruction should the nurse include in the teaching plan for a client who is experiencing gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD)?
- 6039The client is scheduled to have an upper gastrointestinal tract series of x-rays. Following the x-rays, the nurse should instruct the client to:
- 6040A client who has been diagnosed with gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) has heartburn. To decrease the heartburn, the nurse should instruct the client to eliminate which item from the diet?
- 6041The client with gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) has a chronic cough. This symptom may indicate:
- 6042Bethanechol has been prescribed for a client with gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD). The nurse should assess the client for which adverse effect?
- 6043The nurse is developing a care management plan with a client who has been diagnosed with gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD). What should the nurse instruct the client to do? Select all that apply.