List as Question per ZhangJie
- 5854A nurse is completing the health history for a client who has been taking Echinacea for a head cold. The client asks, “Why is this not helping me feel better?” Which response by the nurse would be the most accurate?
- 5855A nurse is teaching a client about taking antihistamines. Which information should the nurse include in the teaching plan? Select all that apply.
- 5856A nurse instructs a client with allergic rhinitis about the correct technique for using an intranasal inhaler. Which statement indicates that the client understands the instructions?
- 5857Which is an expected outcome for a client recovering from an upper respiratory tract infection? The client will:
- 5858The nurse teaches the client how to instill nose drops. Which technique is correct?
- 5859The nurse should include which instructions in the teaching plan for a client with chronic sinusitis? Select all that apply.
- 5860A client with allergic rhinitis asks the nurse what to do to decrease rhinorrhea. Which instruction would be appropriate for the nurse to give the client?
- 5861Pseudoephedrine has been prescribed as a nasal decongestant. What is a possible adverse effect of this drug?
- 5862A healthcare provider (HCP) has just inserted nasal packing for a client with epistaxis. The client is taking ramipril for hypertension. What should the nurse instruct the client to do?
- 5863A client had surgery for a deviated nasal septum. Which finding indicates that bleeding is occurring even if the nasal drip pad remains dry and intact?