List as Question per ZhangJie
- 6431A nurse is reviewing a client’s medical record and notes the Papanicolaou smear laboratory report indicates visualization of clue cells and a vaginal pH of 3.8. What should the nurse teach this client? Select all that apply.
- 6432A nurse is teaching a client how to prevent a vaginal infection. Which activity puts the client at risk for altering the normal pH of her vagina?
- 6433A client is prescribed oral metronidazole for treatment of bacterial vaginosis. What should the nurse instruct the client to avoid during treatment and for 24 hours thereafter?
- 6434A female client with which condition would be at risk for increased severity of vulvovaginal candidiasis? Select all that apply.
- 6435A client taking oral contraceptives is placed on a 10-day course of antibiotics for an infection. Which instruction should the nurse include in the teaching plan?
- 6436A client is asking for information about using an intrauterine device (IUD). Which question when asked by the nurse would provide pertinent information on whether or not a client is a candidate for an IUD?
- 6437A nurse is caring for a hospitalized 22-year-old female client with type 1 diabetes mellitus and toxic shock syndrome (TSS). Which action should the nurse perform first?
- 6438A 39-year-old female client has been experiencing intermittent vaginal bleeding for several months. Her healthcare provider (HCP) tells her that she has uterine fibroids and recommends an abdominal hysterectomy. When the client expresses fear about the surgery, the nurse should:
- 6439A female with uterine fibroids has dysmenorrhea and menorrhagia. After reviewing the laboratory reports, the nurse should report which results to the healthcare provider (HCP)? Select all that apply.
- 6440The client will have an abdominal hysterectomy tomorrow. Which information will be most important for the nurse to give to the client prior to admission to the hospital?