List as Question per ZhangJie
- 6663On a visit to the clinic, a client reports the onset of early symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis. The nurse should conduct a focused assessment for:
- 6664A client with rheumatoid arthritis states, “I cannot do my household chores without becoming tired. My knees hurt whenever I walk.” Which goal for this client should take priority?
- 6665Of the clients listed below, who is at risk for developing rheumatoid arthritis (RA)? Select all that apply.
- 6666The nurse teaches a client about heat and cold treatments to manage arthritis pain. Which statement indicates that the client still has a knowledge deficit?
- 6667The client with rheumatoid arthritis tells the nurse, “I have a friend who took gold shots and had a wonderful response. Why did my healthcare provider not let me try that?” Which response by the nurse would be most appropriate?
- 6668The teaching plan for the client with rheumatoid arthritis includes rest promotion. What position of the involved joints should the nurse tell the client to avoid when at rest?
- 6669After teaching the client with rheumatoid arthritis about measures to conserve energy in activities of daily living involving the small joints, which activity observed by the nurse indicates the need for additional teaching?
- 6670After teaching the client with severe rheumatoid arthritis about prescribed methotrexate, which statement indicates the need for further teaching?
- 6671A 25-year-old client taking hydroxychloroquine for rheumatoid arthritis reports difficulty seeing out of the left eye. What does this finding indicate?
- 6672A client with rheumatoid arthritis is taking high doses of nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory medications. The nurse should instruct the client to: