List as Question per ZhangJie
- 5739A client with iron deficiency anemia is refusing to take the prescribed oral iron medication because the medication is causing nausea; the client is also constipated. What actions should the nurse take? Select all that apply.
- 5740A client had a mastectomy followed by chemotherapy 6 months ago. She reports that she is now “unable to concentrate at her card game” and “it seems harder and harder to finish her errands because of exhaustion.” Based on this information, the nurse should suggest that the client:
- 5741A client is to have a transfusion of packed red blood cells from a designated donor. The client asks if any diseases can be transmitted by this donor. The nurse should inform the client that which diseases can be transmitted by a designated donor? Select all that apply.
- 5742The nurse is preparing to teach a client with iron deficiency anemia about the diet to follow after discharge. Which food should be included in the diet?
- 5743The nurse should instruct the client with vitamin B12 deficiency to eat which foods to obtain the best supply of vitamin B12?
- 5744The nurse has just admitted a 35-year-old female client who has a serum vitamin B12 concentration of 800 pg/mL (590 pmol/L). Which laboratory findings should alert the nurse to focus the health history to obtain specific information about drug or alcohol use?
- 5745Which lab values should the nurse report to the healthcare provider (HCP) when the client has anemia?
- 5746The nurse is developing a teaching plan for the client with aplastic anemia. Which is most important to include the plan?
- 5747A client had a resection of the terminal ileum 3 years ago. While obtaining a health history and physical assessment, the nurse finds that the client has weakness, shortness of breath, and a sore tongue. Which additional information from the client indicates a need for client teaching?
- 5748A client who follows a vegetarian diet was referred to a dietitian for nutritional counseling for anemia. Which client outcome indicates that the client does not understand nutritional counseling? The client: