List as Question per ZhangJie
- 7089The nurse is observing a spouse administer eyedrops, as shown in the figure. What should the nurse instruct the spouse to do?
- 7090One day after cataract surgery, the client is having discomfort from bright light. The nurse should advise the client to:
- 7091The nurse is discharging a client who just had cataract removal and intraocular lens implantation. The nurse is confident the client understands discharge instructions when the client states (select all that apply):
- 7092A client is having a cataract removed and will use eyeglasses after the surgery. What information should the nurse include in the teaching plan? Select all that apply.
- 7093The client has had a cataract removed. The nurse’s discharge instructions should include telling the client to:
- 7094The client with a cataract tells the nurse about being afraid of being awake during eye surgery. Which response by the nurse would be the most appropriate?
- 7095A client tells the nurse about the vision being blurred and hazy throughout the entire day. The nurse should recommend that the client:
- 7096The nurse is to instill drops of phenylephrine hydrochloride into the client’s eye prior to cataract surgery. Which is the expected outcome?
- 7097A short time after cataract surgery, the client has nausea. The nurse should first:
- 7098Which complications can occur following cataract surgery? Select all that apply.