List as Question per ZhangJie
- 5522A client returns from a left heart catheterization. The right groin was used for catheter access. In which location should the nurse palpate the distal pulse on this client?
- 5523A client is admitted with chest pain and kept overnight for stress testing the next morning. Prior to sending the client to the stress test, the nurse reviews the results of the laboratory reports (see lab report). The nurse should report which elevated laboratory value to the healthcare provider (HCP) prior to the stress test?
- 5524A client has chest pain rated at 8 on a 10-point visual analog scale. The 12-lead electrocardiogram reveals ST elevation in the inferior leads, and troponin levels are elevated. What should the nurse do first?
- 5525A client with chest pain is prescribed intravenous nitroglycerin. Which assessment is of greatest concern for the nurse initiating the nitroglycerin drip?
- 5526The nurse is caring for a client diagnosed with an anterior myocardial infarction 2 days ago. Upon assessment, the nurse identifies a systolic murmur at the apex. The nurse should first:
- 5527A client with acute chest pain is receiving IV morphine sulfate. Which is an expected effect of morphine? Select all that apply.
- 5528An older adult has chest pain and shortness of breath. The healthcare provider (HCP) prescribes nitroglycerin tablets. What should the nurse instruct the client to do?
- 5529The nurse has completed an assessment on a client with a decreased cardiac output. Which findings should receive the highest priority?
- 5530The nurse notices that a client’s heart rate decreases from 63 to 50 bpm on the monitor. The nurse should first:
- 5531When preparing a client for a cardiac angiogram, what actions should the nurse take? Select all that apply.