List as Question per ZhangJie
- 6791Which client is at highest risk for colorectal cancer?
- 6792A nurse is conducting a cancer risk screening program. Which client is at greatest risk for skin cancer?
- 6793A client diagnosed with testicular cancer expresses concerns about fertility. The client and his spouse desire to eventually have a family, and the nurse discusses the option of sperm banking. The nurse should inform the couple that sperm banking would need to be performed:
- 6794Cancer prevalence is defined as:
- 6795A nurse is planning an educational program about cancer prevention and detection. Which group would benefit most from education regarding potential risk factors for melanoma?
- 6796A nurse is providing education in a community setting about general measures to avoid excessive sun exposure. Which recommendation is appropriate?
- 6797A 29-year-old woman is concerned about her personal risk factors for malignant melanoma. She is upset because her 49-year-old sister was recently diagnosed with the disease. After gathering information about the client’s history of sun exposure, the nurse’s best response would be to explain that:
- 6798A client with a family history of cancer asks the nurse what the single most important risk factor is for cancer. Which risk factor should the nurse discuss?
- 6799A 42-year-old female highway construction worker is concerned about her cancer risks. She has been married for 18 years, has two children, smokes one pack of cigarettes per day, and occasionally drinks one to two beers. She is 30 lb (13.6 kg) overweight, eats fried fast food often, and rarely eats fresh fruits and vegetables. Her mother was diagnosed with breast cancer 2 years ago. Her father and an aunt both died of lung cancer. She had a basal cell carcinoma removed from her cheek 3 years earlier. What behavioral changes should the nurse coach this client to make to decrease her risk of cancer? Select all that apply.
- 6800The incidence and risk of cancer increase when smoking is combined with: