List as Question per ZhangJie
- 6183The client with hepatitis A is experiencing fatigue, weakness, and a general feeling of malaise. The client tires rapidly during morning care. The most appropriate goal for this client is to:
- 6184Interferon alfa-2b has been prescribed to treat a client with chronic hepatitis
B. The nurse should assess the client for which common adverse effect?
- 6185The nurse is preparing a community education program about preventing hepatitis B infection. Which information should be incorporated into the teaching plan?
- 6186Which goal is appropriate for a client with hepatitis A? The client will:
- 6187A client had a liver biopsy 1 hour ago. The nurse should first:
- 6188A client with cirrhosis is receiving lactulose. The nurse notes the client is more confused and has asterixis. The nurse should:
- 6189The nurse is assessing a client with cirrhosis who has developed hepatic encephalopathy. The nurse should notify the healthcare provider (HCP) of a decrease in which serum lab value that is a potential precipitating factor for hepatic encephalopathy?
- 6190A client has advanced cirrhosis of the liver. The client’s spouse asks the nurse why his abdomen is swollen, making it very difficult for him to fasten his pants. How should the nurse respond to provide the most accurate explanation of the disease process?
- 6191A nurse is developing a care plan for a client with hepatic encephalopathy. Which are goals for the care for this client? Select all that apply.
- 6192The nurse is assessing a client who is in the early stages of cirrhosis of the liver. Which focused assessment is appropriate?