List as Question per ZhangJie
- 5028The nurse is inspecting the child’s throat (see figure). The nurse should:
- 5029The nurse has identified a problem of anxiety for a 4-year-old preparing for a tonsillectomy. The nurse should tell the child:
- 5030After a tonsillectomy and adenoidectomy, which finding should alert the nurse to suspect early hemorrhage in a 5-year-old child?
- 5031The nurse is offering nutritional instruction to the parents of a preschooler who has undergone a tonsillectomy and adenoidectomy. What food choice by the parents would indicate successful teaching?
- 5032A nurse is teaching the parents of a preschooler about the possibility of postoperative hemorrhage after a tonsillectomy and adenoidectomy. When should the nurse explain that the risk of bleeding is the greatest?
- 5033An adolescent female is prescribed amoxicillin for an ear infection. The nurse should teach the adolescent about the risks associated with her concurrent use of:
- 5034A toddler is scheduled to have tympanostomy tubes inserted. When approaching the toddler for the first time, which should the nurse do?
- 5035After insertion of bilateral tympanostomy tubes in a toddler, which instructions should the nurse include in the child’s discharge plan for the parents?
- 5036The nurse caring for a 3-year-old with otitis media notes that the client has an allergy to amoxicillin that causes wheezing. Which prescription should the nurse question?
- 5037After teaching the parents of a toddler about commonly aspirated foods, which food, if identified by the parents as easily aspirated, would indicate the need for additional teaching?