List as Question per ZhangJie
- 5422In planning the discharge for a newborn diagnosed with torticollis (wry neck), the nurse should:
- 5423A child who limps and has pain has been found to have Legg-Calvé-Perthes disease. What should the nurse expect to include in the child’s plan of care?
- 5424When planning home care for the child with Legg-Calvé-Perthes disease, what should be the primary focus for family teaching?
- 5425At the 2-week well-child visit, a parent states, “My baby seems to keep his head tilted to the right.” The nurse should further assess the:
- 5426An adolescent tells the nurse that the area below his knee has been hurting for several weeks. The nurse should obtain history information about participation in which sport?
- 5427An adolescent is on the football team and practices in the morning and afternoon before school starts for the year. The temperature on the field has been high. The school nurse has been called to the practice field because the adolescent is now reporting that he has muscle cramps, nausea, and dizziness. Which action should the school nurse do first?
- 5428During a developmental screening, the nurse finds that a 3-year-old child with cerebral palsy has arrested social and language development. The nurse tells the family:
- 5429A child with spastic cerebral palsy is to begin botulinum toxin type A injections. Which treatment goals should the healthcare team set for the child related to botulinum toxin? Select all that apply.
- 5430The nurse judges that the mother understands the term cerebral palsy when she describes it as a term applied to impaired movement resulting from which factor?
- 5431When assessing the development of a 15-month-old child with cerebral palsy, which milestones should the nurse expect a typically developing toddler of this age to have achieved?